I’ve had several people ask me if Empower Network can really help build a Direct Sales business. Some of them sell Mary Kay, others Arbonne, Pampered Chef, some sell It Works, and I’ve even got a few Amway buddies!
Most of them are only using the company replicated website with a little Facebook marketing thrown in.
One thing they all have in common? None of them are making the real money they would LIKE to be making, so they are asking questions, lots of questions…
Will the Empower Network work for my Direct Sales products?
Can I sell other things besides the Empower Network on my blog?
Can I link to other products I sell?
Let’s do an experiment and see what happens.
YOU can join me and see what happens for you, too!
1. You’ve got to use an Empower Network blog. The power of this blog is what makes it possible for this challenge to work.
If you don’t have one… you can get one here.
2. Commit to at least 30 days of the challenge. It may take some time for your results to start showing up, but if you stick around for 30 days (doing the assignments below) you’ll see results.
3. Keep the Empower Network banners on your blog.
It will be fun to see what makes more money… your direct sales or EN… even if you never say a word about EN in your posts or anywhere else.
Like I said… it’s a little experiment. Let’s see what happens.
4. Do a little keyword research for your products. If you’re not talking in a way someone’s searching it’s not worth doing. It doesn’t have to be hard… here’s a quick video from a teammate.
That’s it… if you’re ready to jump in let’s do it.
Rebel Marketers’ 90 Days of Remarkable Transformation:
Empower Network Action Assignments
Total Time to complete the Empower Network Action Assignments: 2 – 3 Hours
If you have more time, spend it marketing “telling others,” learning the tools in your back office and studying then implementing our team tools.
Always focus on 80% Action, 20% Learning
It is better that you learn, but take massive action immediately even if it is not yet “perfect” because you will learn through practice, implementation and keeping this as simple as possible.
1) Read the above blog post and think about a product you love to use.
If you are not yet in Empower Network, join here and get access to your blogging platform right away so you can get started NOW:
2) Write a blog post and share that product with your readers. What it is, why you love it, stories of using it etc. Include these action assignments in the bottom of your post.
Make sure to share on your Twitter feed and G+ as soon as you Publish your blog post.
3) Share your blog post on your Facebook profile & Fan Page, as well as other social media sites that you use.
Use the below option to share your blog on Facebook (you will not be able to post your link directly without the below options – choose one)
http://socialmediabar.com (use http://tinypic.com to create an image for the link)
Again, share on Twitter, G+, LinkedIN, Facebook through the Social Media Bar button at the top of your post
4) Take the subject of this post, and write a short introduction of your blog post for your team, and send them a link to your blog post through your Empower Network Back Office My Tools.
This can also be sent as a Broadcast Email to your lead list through your auto-responder.
If you do not yet have a team, start a conversation with at least 5-10 people on Facebook or other social media sites.
(Hint: This is one of the MOST important things you can do, the more relationships you create with people who have enjoyable conversations with you… the more likely you will grow a team that STICKS, that works side by side with you… and that you ENJOY!)
5) Listen to an audio from the Inner Circle in your Back Office:
Login in HERE to get access to this exclusive audio training series.
If you are not yet a member, sign up here:
6) Read your personal manifesto:
Here is a copy of Napoleon Hill’s manifesto – insert your own changes and read aloud.
7) Please Like and Comment on this post, and make sure to include a link to your post so that we can Like and Comment on yours.
Of course the above Empower Network Action Assignments are important and should be done Daily, but this last one is a MUST.
GET to the NEXT event!
This is where you meet other successful people in Empower Network, get nuggets of gold to explode your business and have the opportunity to network with us and the leaders we know personally (this is invaluable)
Login to your back office and click on the button
I’ll see you in Chicago where you’ll create your own Remarkable Transformation!
PS-Who Are the Rebel Marketers, anyway?
Want to Know More?