Welcome to Miss Mouthy! This post may or may not contain affiliate links You'll just have to find out. Okay, yes, it probably does have affiliate links. You've been warned!
Have you been to Etsy.com? I would describe it as the ebay for crafters. You can find everything on this website! Here’s why I love Etsy…
1) The selection is ginormous! There are so many vendors and each vendor has lots of things for sale…nearly unlimited selection!
2) Customized items! You can submit an idea in the custom section and crafters will bid on your project.
3) No matter what your tastes are, you will find something here. Romantic, modern, shabby chic, antique. Need home decor? Yes! Paper goods? Yes! Belly dancing costumes? Yes (really, I just saw it posted).
4) There is a special “pounce” section where you can see newly opened etsy stores. I like to introduce new things to people, thus my blog, and this is right up my alley.
5) Support moms. This might be very stereotypical, but it seems most of the sellers on etsy are moms. I like that I can support their passions. Heck, even if they aren’t moms, I like to support an individual crafter rather than some corporation!
Watch for upcoming posts about my favorite etsy vendors and my customized items!
Return to MommyFinds
Find Your Fabulous,
Did you enjoy this blog post? Leave a comment at the bottom and click the button below to share it with others who may enjoy it, too. Sharing is caring!
PS-This post might contain affiliate links, meaning if click on one and actually buy something, I might earn 2-10% back. I am planning to buy a latte with my monthly earnings!