Welcome to Miss Mouthy! This post may or may not contain affiliate links You'll just have to find out. Okay, yes, it probably does have affiliate links. You've been warned!
Giveaway Deadline extended until August 17. See the other items from
I am delighted to introduce you to Break Pal, including a Giveaway below. If you are like me, you probably spend lots of time hunched over the computer. Hours pass before you know it. Perhaps you have developed a little condition called “Techno-Tushy.”
Enter Break Pal. This is an awesome program that sits on your desktop. You select the time frame and Break Pal will pop open to let you know it’s time for an exercise break. You can choose to take a break every 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes. Would you like an audio reminder or just the visual reminder. It’s totally up to you.
When the reminder pops up, you select the type of exercise you’d like to do. There are standing exercises and chair exercises. You can select breathing and stretching exercises or aerobic moves. You can burn some serious calories here!
If you regularly go to the gym, this probably won’t take the place of your regular workout. However, if you have a serious case of Techno-Tushy, you will notice a difference!
I really enjoy using Break Pal. Sometimes it interrupts what I was doing, but it’s very easy to click it closed when needed. Don’t do it too often, though. I also noticed the trainer has a pretty short skirt, probably for range of motion. If I wore this in my old workplace, I would have been sent home!
If you’d like mini-workouts during the day, please take a look at Break Pal.
Would you like to use BreakPal for FREE???
I’m giving away 3 non-expiring memberships to BreakPal. Here’s how you enter:
1) Go to BreakPal.com and sign up for an account. It’s simple, it’s easy and it’s free. Don’t worry, you won’t get a bunch of weird emails. This step is REQUIRED.
2) Become a fan of BreakPal on Facebook.
3) 2 entries-Tweet about this post, something like “I really hope I win a non-expiring membership on BreakPal. You can enter too at MissMouthy.com” You can write whatever you want!
4) Subscribe to my RSS feed for 3 entries.
5) Blog about this giveaway on your blog and link back to this post! It needs to be a real post! This is worth 4 entries!
6) Lastly, give me One Good Reason why you need BreakPal.
This contest will close on Monday, May 11th at 7pm, or when I actually close the contest. Just sayin’.
PS-I have lots of giveaways coming up. PLEASE keep checking in. Seriously, lots of contests!!
Find Your Fabulous,
Did you enjoy this blog post? Leave a comment at the bottom and click the button below to share it with others who may enjoy it, too. Sharing is caring!
PS-This post might contain affiliate links, meaning if click on one and actually buy something, I might earn 2-10% back. I am planning to buy a latte with my monthly earnings!